Clean white uniform and belt
Groin Protector (ALL MALE competitors)
*NOTE: Electronic Socks are not required for this tournament
Poomsae Rules (Traditional Forms)
1. Competitors must present themselves in a respectful manner.
2. Competitors must execute rank appropriate, WTF approved form.
3. Performances will be graded on Taekwondo knowledge including technique, power, focus, and spirit.
The current WT/USAT rules and regulations will govern this tournament.
The valid points are as follows:
(1) point for a valid punch to trunk protector
(2) points for a valid kick to the trunk protector
(4) points for a valid turning kick to the trunk
(3) points for a valid kick to the head
(5) points for a valid turning kick to the head
(1) point awarded for every Gam-jeom given to the opposing contestant
2 Rounds 1 minute each with a 30 second rest period
All Color Belts
Black Belts under 12
33 & Up Competitors
2 Rounds of 1 minute 30 seconds each with a 30 second rest period
Black Belts Ages:
Rules for Head Contact
Adult Rules will be followed for all Senior Divisions (Ages 18 & Up) which all contact to the head is allowed.